Recovery For Your Summer Induced Lawn Problems is Just 4 Treatments Away.
STEP 1: INTERVENTION
Recognizing that you have a serious issue in your lawn will enable you to take decisive action and prepare for the hard road to recovery ahead. You never took care of that crabgrass, you thought that grubs were imaginary, and that Home Depot Fertilizer is a bag of false promises. What now?
STEP 2: MAKE A TREATMENT PLAN
This part we have done for you already. Using the most common problems on Connecticut lawns during Summer, we have developed a 4 step Late Season approach to taming pests and reviving your lawn for Fall.
STEP 3: EXECUTE THE PLAN QUICKLY
Procrastonation is an ugly lawns best friend. You’ve allowed to go this far, thhis could be your last chance to prevent your lawn from being a Halloween dustbowl. Start by GETTING A FREE QUOTE today.
STEP 4: RE-EVALUATE & ADJUST
A second application of weed spray in September may be required to control grassy weeds for good. We will evaluate and repeat these applications as needed. Aeration and/or Seeding May be required amendments for badly damaged lawns. These services offered separately.
THE TREATMENT PLAN
Weed & Grub Control
- Crabgrass Killer, May Require 2 Applications
- Nutsedge Regulator
- Clover & Broadleaf Supression
- Curative Grub Control
- High Potassium For Fall Root Development
- Heavy Nitrogen to replenish stressed grass
- Pairs Well With Aeration & Overseeding,
AMP Soil Supplement
- High-Calcitic Lime
- Humic & Fulvic Acid Bio-Stimulants
- 5% FE Iron
- Sulphur Root Steroids
- Our Secret Weapon to suppress Spring Weed Emergence
- Specially Formulated to work with Clover & Dandelions
- Protects Lawn During WInter
TIMING & OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS
Summer Rehab Plan
- 4 Treatments Over 4 Months
- Up to 9 Different Chemicals Used
- One Base Package Price For Whole Program
- Pre-Billed With Contract, Backed by the “Google Guarantee”
Aeration & Overseeding
- Badly Damaged Lawn May Retain Bare Spots That Need Seeding
- Compaction Is A Commonly Overlooked Caused For Crabgrass, Broadleaf Weed, and Fungus Growths
- Most Popular Fall Service by Far
- Aeration can help to relieve compaction without the need for overseeding
- Aeration can be done multiple times a season, as long as it is timed around weed emergence tables
- Save Money Self Seeding (No germination guarantee)
- Usually performed in Spring
- Can be performed anytime there is a “thatchy” build-up of dead grasses and weeds from mismanaged turf
- Dethatcher will expose soil for better results from the aforementioned services and can address Fungus issues.
Rejuvenate Your Summer Stressed Yard This Fall.
4 Treatments with the ultimate combination of control, feeding and amendments for the highest level of Summer Stressed Lawns. Nicely packaged at 1 flat price and protected by the “Google Guarantee”. Book your free quote today!
TEXT US FOR MORE INFO OR A QUOTE
GET A QUOTE HERE
Google Guaranteed Lawn Care Services. Get A Free, No-Obligation Quote by Clicking Below.